Keep Your Trade Show Exhibit Simple
The job of an exhibit is to gain exposure, build credibility and find new prospects. Use the Exhibit display to provide a quick glimpse of what your company has to offer. A trade show display or exhibit is a serious representation of your company's brands and business philosophy. Below are some tips to remember.
- Your company's design should be objective-driven and capture the attention of your target customer group.
- Simplify your message.
- Enhance your image or brand.
- Promotional items should be given not taken.
- Staff your exhibit with a group who has the experience and ability to satisfy the needs of your company's target customer group.
- Create an atmosphere to assist in lead generation. Limited space does not mean limited selling potential.
- Record leads. Hand-written leads tend to have the most potential.
- Even small displays can be classy expressions of your organization. Pay attention to detail, avoid clutter, use graphics effectively (remember trade show exhibits are like billboards and need to be read and understood easily and quickly) and realize when people stop, they want to talk to you.